An All-Star Line Up at The Art of Taste
Learn the Craft of Award-Winning Culinary Experts
This Year’s Team of Guest Chefs at our Food Festival in Cabo Include:
- Richard Reddington, Executive Chef at Redd and Redd Wood, both located in Yountville, in the Napa Valley Wine Region of Northern California. Named a “Rising Star” by The San Francisco Chronicle and “Best Rising Chef” by San Francisco magazine, Reddington has earned multiple James Beard Award nominations for Best Chef in the Pacific Region.
- Dakota Weiss, Executive Chef at the Sunset Strip’s Estrella and the popular Sweetfin Poke in Santa Monica. Called “Best New Chef” by Angeleno magazine, Weiss has appeared on Bravo’s “Top Chef Texas.” She made her mark in southern California as Executive Chef at Jer-ne at the Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey.
- Sonya Coté, Owner and Executive Chef of Hillside Farmacy, Eden East, and Coté Catering in Austin, Texas. Cote has appeared on the Food Network’s “Chopped.” Marie Claire has named her one of its “Women on Top.” Tribeza magazine honored her as one of Austin’s “People of The Year.” Austin Monthly anointed Eden East one of the city’s “Best New Restaurants,” while Bon Appétit named Hillside Farmacy one of "The Best Spots in America to Taste the Revival.”
- Gustavo Pinet, Executive Chef at The Resort at Pedregal, brings nearly 20 years of experience, most recently at Las Ventanas al Paraiso in Cabo our food festival in Cabo San Lucas. Pinet now presides over the resort’s myriad culinary attractions, including its signature restaurant Don Manuel’s, the dramatic seafood restaurant El Farallon, the poolside Crudo restaurant and the Beach Club, offering panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Pedregal Mountain.
Celebrated sommeliers and spirits experts also taking part in The Art of Taste include:
- Emily Wines, Master Sommelier, Skipstone Ranch, California
- Arturo Lomeli, Founder, Clase Azul Tequila
- Daniele Dalla Pola, Owner, Nu Lounge Bar, Bologna, Italy
- Jordan Gardenhire, Founder, Baja Brewing Company
- Ulysses Vidal, Mixologist, Employees Only, New York City