Romance Week | February 14-18, 2017
Intimate Epicurean Events & Specialty Cooking Classes
Indulge in Romance Week at The Resort at Pedregal, beginning on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2017. Featuring specialty menus curated by guest chefs, cocktails crafted by master mixologists, and romantic cooking classes and culinary events, this five-day food and drink experience is designed to delight the senses and rekindle the romance.
Special Culinary Events & Cooking Classes
- Chocolate Lovers' Dream - Cooking Class Thursday | February 16, 2017
Join renowned guest chocolatier Luis Robledo Richards for a romantic evening of cocktails and indulgent chocolate ganache and marshmallow sweets created by you and that special someone. This exclusive chocolate-making class for couples includes Port wine pairings and an intimate ambiance, setting the scene for a delightfully romantic evening.
- Ceviche Cooking Class Saturday | February 18, 2017
Under the direction of Executive Chef Gustavo Pinet and guest Sonya Cote, this enticing culinary experience will teach you and your partner how to prepare classic ceviche recipes derived from a variety of Mexican coastal cities.
Meet Our Guest Chefs & Mixologists
Joining our celebrated culinary team at The Resort at Pedregal for Romance Week are internationally-recognized chef and mixologists invited for their creativity in menu and cocktail crafting.
- Lisa Marie Mulligan, an award-winning bartender from Ireland, brings her years of experience mastering mixology to The Resort at Pedregal for Romance Week.
- Philippe Zaigue, a recipient of multiple awards for his creative cocktails, joins us from London with years of experience touring the globe as a guest mixologist in the world's best bars.
- Luis Robledo Richards, renowned pastry chef and chocolatier, brings his French-influenced treats to Romance Week in Cabo San Lucas from New York City, where he serves as the Executive Pastry Chef at a 5-star hotel.
- Sonya Cote brings her artful take on food to delight guests at The Resort at Pedregal with incredibly aesthetic, fresh, and sustainable dishes.
- Vivien Gay, a seasoned wine expert, makes perfect pairings to create the ideal food and wine experience for couples during Romance Week.
Reservations are highly recommended for cooking classes and culinary experiences. Please call The Resort at Pedregal at +52 624 163 4300 or contact your Personal Concierge.