An Unforgettable Memorial Day Weekend in Cabo San Lucas
Three Days to Remember | May 25-27, 2018
This Memorial Day weekend, The Resort at Pedregal will be host to many one-of-a-kind, celebratory culinary events. From renowned guest chefs and top mixologists to restaurant and bar take-overs to an elaborate firework show, The Resort at Pedregal is the place to be with the best things to do, see and eat to kick-off the summer. It will be a weekend not to be missed!
The Resort at Pedregal is the place to be in Cabo San Lucas for the best things to do, see, and eat to kickoff the summer.
Highlights of the Memorial Day Weekend Festivities Include:
- The Tastemakers: Cocktail Party – Join in the fun as the resort's lobby is transformed into a festive soirée complete with guest mixologists crafting cocktails and renowned Napa Valley winemakers, including Tequila Casa Dragones and Jackson Family Wines, complementing savory antojitos~ Mexican canapes with perfectly-paired wines.
- Don Manuel's & El Farallon Takeover – Indulge in gourmet specials crafted with full-flavored Mexican favorites from The Resort at Pedregal’s Executive Chef Gustavo Pinet and guest chefs Luis Gonzalez from La Paz Baja California Sur. Highlights include unique selections of delicious culinary creations with traditional Yucatán and Baja California Sur flavors, as well as specially curated menus from Don Manuel’s and El Farallon and wine pairing by Master Sommelier Roberto A. Malera from Jackson Family Wines.
- Shaker & Spoon: Cocktail Show – For a refreshing retreat from the sun, indulge in a Casa Dragones cocktail or two, specially crafted to capture the taste of summer by guest mixologists who will be taking over the resort’s bars.
- Taste the Sea: Tequila & Oysters Tasting – Enjoy a new wave of poolside tastings at Don Manuel’s Terrace, complete with a fresh selection of ceviches, oysters, and clams paired with Tequila Casa Dragones.
- Poolside Pop-Bar – Soak into the long weekend celebration mood with a day of family fun and rocket popsicles by the pool.
Start planning your elevated summer kick-off escape to Cabo San Lucas and spend Memorial Day Weekend at Mexico's premier vacation destination, The Resort at Pedregal.