An Unforgettable Memorial Day Weekend in Cabo San Lucas
Three Days to Remember | May 25-27, 2017
Join The Resort at Pedregal for a Memorial Day weekend in Cabo San Lucas you won't soon forget. Marked by a series of family-friendly activities, creative culinary classes, and specialty events to celebrate the unofficial start of the summer season, the Memorial Day weekend festivities at Mexico's most luxurious resort promise to be memorable.
Beginning Thursday of Memorial Day weekend, May 25, 2017, with a pool-side barbecue, special tequila and oyster tasting, and snow cone raspados for the kids, through Saturday, May 27th, when the upscale street food festival takes place at Don Manuel's, The Resort at Pedregal is the place to be in Cabo San Lucas for the best things to do, see, and eat to kickoff the summer.
Highlights of the Memorial Day Weekend Festivities Include:
- Artisanal Beer Tasting - Cool down with a cold one during the Friday afternoon beer tasting featuring samples from one of Mexico's most beloved breweries, Baja Brewing
- Wine & Cheese Cocktail Party - Join in the revelry when the resort's lobby is transformed to its most festive with guest mixologists crafting cocktails and renowned winemakers from Napa Valley and Mexican vineyards complementing savory cheese plates with perfectly-paired wines.
- El Mercado de Don Manuel's - One of the most anticipated culinary events in Cabo San Lucas, the annual street festival features food stations crafted with full-flavored Mexican favorites from all-star chefs Poncho Cadena and our Executive Chef Gustavo Pinet.
- Tequila & Oyster Tasting - Satisfy your palate with a taste of fresh oysters complemented by Mexico's favorite and most festive spirit—tequila!
- Tiki Bar Cocktail Show - For a perfectly refreshing retreat from the sun, indulge in a cocktail or two specially crafted to capture the taste of summer by guest mixologists.
- And much more!
Start planning your elevated, edge-of-summer escape to Cabo San Lucas and spend Memorial Day weekend at Mexico's premier vacation destination, The Resort at Pedregal.