Take home the flavors and traditions of Mexico when you take one of our unique cooking classes or participate in a tequila or wine tasting. Discover traditional Mexican recipes and how to make amazing craft cocktails at The Resort at Pedregal.
Learn how to make authentic Mexican dishes with cooking classes at The Resort at Pedregal. From ceviches and tamales to salsas and moles, learn how to prepare each dish in an oceanfront oasis setting. Our one-hour classes are held in Su Cocina, our hacienda-style kitchen, and will teach you about ingredients indigenous to Mexico and how they are used in the local cuisine.
Mexico produces some of the best wines, and almost all of them come from the Baja California region. Join The Resort at Pedregal’s wine director to find out more about the regional offerings on our wine cellar tours.
● Mexican Wine Tasting ($40 per person): Join us at 5 PM every Monday in Don Manuel’s to learn more about the history of winemaking in Baja California.
● Private Wine Tasting ($70 per person): Private tours can be arranged throughout the week.
Join the bar team at Don Manuel’s every Thursday as they share cocktail techniques and tips. Private classes are also available to help you learn more about spirits and take the meaning of craft cocktails to a new level.
● Group Cocktail Class ($65 per person): Join us at 5 PM daily at Don Manuel’s bar.
● Private Cocktail Class ($85 per person): Private classes can be arranged throughout the week.
Tequila is named after the town in the Mexican state of Jalisco where the crafting of this spirit began. Be a part of this centuries-long tradition, one of the finest in Mexico, with a series of tequila tastings.
● Beginners Course ($45 per person, not including taxes and a service charge): Learn about the history and tradition of tequila. By the end of this class, you will be able to taste and understand the difference between Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo Tequila as well as Mezcal.
● Advanced Course ($70 per person, not including taxes and a service charge): Learn about the properties of the “terroir” of the five states that produce agave. By the end of this course, you will be able to taste and understand the difference between tequilas from different states in Mexico.
● Once in a Lifetime ($95 per person, not including taxes and a service charge): Try some of the best extra-aged tequilas Mexico has to offer. By the end of this course, you will appreciate the delicate aromas and understated nuances between the agave, jimador, and the barrel.
For more information, please call 52 624 163 4300 or contact your Personal Concierge.