Cabo Wedding Resort Cost and Other FAQ
General Information About Weddings at The Resort at Pedregal
Does the resort at Pedregal offer wedding packages?
We offer an intimate Los Cabos wedding resort packages for weddings from 2 to 20 guest, for weddings larger than 20 guest, we carefully customize every wedding with the best selection of la carte services, with the advice of the onsite wedding planner to assist you with designing your ideal catering menu, finding your perfect Cabo wedding vendors, from ceremony officiant, florist and décor designers, photography, musicians and much more, we will be there to walk you through every step of your special day.
Is a room block required?
To reserve your private event space, we required 10-15 rooms depending on the dates of your event. The Resort at Pedregal has 113 breathtaking ocean view rooms and suites to help accommodate your guests. A special group rate can be extended for weddings that contract 10 rooms or more.
How easy is it for my guests to get to the resort?
There are a selection of direct flights daily from across the United States to San Jose del Cabo International Airport. The Resort at Pedregal is approximately 45 minutes from the airport.
Does the hotel offer airport transfers?
Private transfers to and from the resort can be arranged for your guests. Your wedding specialist will be able to help you coordinate and make the necessary arrangements.
What types of marriages options are available and how are they officiated in Mexico?
There are three types of ceremonies that you can choose from:
- A legal ceremony performed in Spanish by a judge. For this ceremony there is an official speech to be delivered. It can be translated into English but all paperwork and marriage certificates will be in Spanish as it is the official language in Mexico. Even though this means your marriage is legal, there is a process you will need to follow up afterwards to have it officially translated into English and register your marriage at your City Civil Office.
- A symbolic Cabo San Lucas wedding ceremony performed in English by an officiant. This ceremony can be customized to accommodate each couple’s unique needs, personalities and beliefs. To personalize your ceremony, the officiant will contact you to go over the ceremony details. You can decide if you want to write your own vows, add special readings or rituals.
- A religious ceremony. We are able to assist you every step of the way. You can either have a religious ceremony at the resort or – if you are Catholic – at the Catholic Church located three blocks from us. The priest, pastor or rabbi can perform the ceremony in English. Prior to that, he will go over the details with you to ensure the ceremony is conducted to your needs.
How do I find a wedding officiant to preside over my ceremony?
Your wedding specialist will help you find the right officiant for the ceremony of your choice
How can I find the right wedding vendors?
Our wedding specialists have a list of experienced and well qualified vendors that we have handpicked from the Cabo area to make your wedding extra special. This list includes photographers/videographers, florists, officiants, musicians, hair and make-up artists, entertainment providers etc.
What kind of music can I have for the ceremony and reception?
There are many choices available, you can choose to have a soloist, duet, trio, quartet, band or disc jockey to perform the type of music you prefer. We are happy to assist you in finding the right choice for your perfect wedding.
What are my flower choices?
No wedding is too small or too large for our local floral and decor designers. Our local florists can provide:
- Personal Flowers: Bridal bouquet, Groom’s boutonniere, bridesmaid’s bouquets, groomsman’s boutonnieres, hair flowers, flower girl baskets and corsages.
- Ceremony décor: arches, chuppahs, urns, pillars with flowers, rose petals sprinkled down the aisle.
- Reception Décor: Centerpieces, chandeliers, hanging floral and candle décor, floral walls, draping with floral décor and much more.
What if I would like some additional decor?
There are a variety of rental equipment companies that assist us with additional components such as:
- Ceremony altars – arches, chuppahs, urns, platforms
- Special chairs or benches in any color
- Ambience lighting
- Place card arrangements
- Food stations décor
- Lounge furniture
More options are available on request.
Wedding photos are extremely important to us. Do you have a photographer you could recommend?
There are many amazing photographers in the Cabo area that we will be happy to recommend. At The Resort at Pedregal, our preferred photographers and video producers have constantly exceeded our guests’ expectations. Just let us know your requirements and we will connect you with them.
How can I put together my menu?
We specialize in customizing menus and welcome special requests to make everything easier and stress-free for you. Your wedding specialist will first send you some catering menus as a guide. From there, we can personalize a menu for you based on your preferences, allergies and availability of local seasonal ingredients.
Do you make wedding cakes?
Our pastry team creates the most beautiful wedding cakes, exquisite mini desserts, homemade cookies, cupcakes and traditional Mexican candies. Your wedding specialist will work with you to select your preferred flavors, fillings and designs.
Can you help me prepare welcome gifts for my guests?
It will be our pleasure. Your wedding specialist can offer you a few options and have them customized to your wedding to provide a warm welcome for your guests. Some ideas are:
- Assorted petit fours
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Assorted cheese platter and bottle of wine
- Trio of ceviches
- The Resort at Pedregal mementos and special gifts from AlmArte
- Luna y Mar spa gift certificates
- Signature gift certificates that can be redeemed for activities such as a tequila tasting, cooking classes or personal fitness classes
- Customized gift bags with hand selected items
Can you also help me with gifts for my bridal party?
We can help make your gifts truly personal and memorable. For a start, you may wish to consider the wide range of items at our exclusive boutique and retail store AlmArte and Luna y Mar spa.
How much should I budget for my dream wedding at The Resort at Pedregal?
Rest assured that our wedding specialists will be working closely with you to manage your budget throughout the entire process. As a guide, you may refer to the following:
- Catering: $260 – $450 USD per person
- Ceremony minister: $395 - $800 USD depending on the type of ceremony.
- Music: From $350 USD – $4,500 USD.
- Flowers: This is dependent on the type of flowers you choose and how extensive your decor is. Your wedding specialist will discuss with you to get proposals based on your budget.
- Photographers: Packages vary. Prices start at $600 USD per hour with a two-hour minimum.
- Specialized performers: $500 USD – $2,000 USD.
All prices are general approximations and do not include 16% federal tax and 18% service fee.